Just in time for spring, we’re here to answer the question on everyone’s minds: are coated jeans in style in 2023?
The answer is a resounding yes. Coated jeans are everywhere this season, and we have the inside scoop on why they’re so hot right now.
From the runway to the streets, coated jeans are everywhere you look. They’re seen on models at every major fashion show, from New York Fashion Week to Paris Fashion Week. And they’re not just limited to these shows; you can spot them on anyone from your favorite celebs like Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid to everyday people like you and me.
So what makes them so appealing? Why do people love wearing these shiny pants so much?
We’ve got some answers!
What do coated jeans look like?
For those who haven’t heard of them, coated jeans are defined by their special coating on the outside of the denim fabric. This coating helps protect the jeans from fading and keeps them looking crisp and new after many years. It’s kind of like the best parts of leather and denim combined!
Coated jeans are just jeans with a special finish that make them look like they have a protective layer on the outside. The coating is usually some sort of wax or spray, and it helps to keep your pants looking new for longer than usual.
This kind of finish is mainly used for denim, but there are also canvas-coated jeans available. They’re still technically denim, though, because they’ve got the same type of structure.
But what’s the difference between coated and non-coated?
Well, it’s pretty simple: coated jeans have a protective layer on the outside that helps keep them looking good over time.
Non-coated jeans don’t have this layer, so they fade faster when exposed to UV rays (which can happen even when you’re just walking around during daylight hours).
Are coated jeans in style in 2023?
If you’re wondering whether coated jeans are in style in 2023, the answer is yes.
We’ve seen a lot of trends come and go in the past few years, but coated jeans have stayed strong. They started as an outlier, but they’ve now become a staple of the wardrobe for many people. That doesn’t mean they’ll stay that way forever—but right now, it seems like coated jeans can only get more popular.
And that’s because they’re so versatile! You can wear them with almost anything: boots, sneakers, heels, sandals—you name it! Put on some funky jewelry and a cool jacket and you’ll be ready to hit the town (or just stay home).
Why do women love coated jeans？
1. Comfortable: Coated jeans are made with soft fabrics that feel good against your skin. They don’t pull or constrict like traditional denim does, so you’ll be able to move around freely without feeling restricted.
2. Stylish: Because of their unique texture and appearance, coated jeans make an outfit stand out without being too over-the-top or flashy. Plus, they come in a wide variety of styles and colors so there’s sure to be something for everyone!
3. Coated jeans have an amazing fit: Coated jeans fit well on most body types because they’re designed to be flattering—not baggy or tight like some other styles can be. And since they’re lightweight and stretchy, they’ll look great on anyone!
4. Versatile: Coated jeans can go with pretty much anything—from dresses to sneakers—so you’ll always have something nice to wear when you need it most!
5. They last longer than traditional denim: Since coated jeans aren’t made from cotton (which can get holes quickly), they last longer than regular jeans do! That means less money spent on replacing them every couple years
6. Coated jeans can be worn in the rain or snow without getting wet and soggy.
7. Coated jeans are easy to care for—just throw them in the wash with a little detergent and they’re good as new!
5 tips for buying perfect coated jeans for you
You know you want to buy a pair of coated jeans, but how do you know if they’re going to be the perfect fit? We’ve got 5 tips for you!
1. Size matters. A lot of people think that coated jeans are one-size-fits-all, but that’s not really true—if they were, they wouldn’t be so popular! You want to get the right fit for your body type and shape so that your jeans are comfortable and flattering.
2. Look at the details! The best way to tell if a pair will look good on you is by checking out the details: pockets, seams, stitching… all of it! If there’s anything about them that doesn’t seem like it would work well with your body type or personal style, move on to another pair.
3. Think about what kind of person YOU are when choosing which coated jeans are right for YOU. Do you want something simple and classic? Or do you want something with a little more character? Think about what kind of impression YOU want to make with these pants when deciding which ones will work best for YOU!
4. Try them on! You can’t just buy anything and hope it works out. You need to try on the pants, walk around in them for a bit, and see if they feel right. If there’s anything about them that feels uncomfortable or just doesn’t look right on you… don’t buy them!
5. Once you’ve found your perfect pair of coated jeans, wear them often! The more often you wear them, the more they will break in and develop that unique worn-in look that makes them so great!
5 Quick tips for wearing coated jeans in 2023
We know that you’re busy, so we made this list for you.
1. Don’t be afraid of color! Coated jeans can be so much fun to wear! If you’re feeling like your coated jeans are a little too loud, try wearing them with a white or neutral-colored top. That way, your coated jeans will really pop.
2. Don’t forget about accessories! Anytime you’re adding a layer to your outfit, think about what else you can add to make it look just right: A jacket, scarf, or hat can all help you balance out the volume of your coated jeans and make them look more like an intentional choice than an accident.
3. Go for something simple and classic. You don’t have to go crazy with prints and patterns—just stick to solid colors and simple designs like stripes or polka dots. You’ll look great while still staying true to yourself!
4. Try layering other pants over top of your coated ones if they’re too short for your liking (this is especially helpful in winter). This will give you an extra layer that adds warmth but still keeps things stylish at the same time!
5. And finally—remember that these tips are just suggestions! Don’t feel like you have to follow them exactly, and if you want to wear your coated pants anyway then go for it! The most important thing is that you’re comfortable with the choices you make.
Hi, I’m Isabella! I’m a fashion-obsessed writer who loves everything about it: the clothes, the accessories, and especially the people. I’ve been writing about fashion for nearly 8 years now—and during that time, I’ve learned a few things. First of all, there’s no such thing as bad style. It’s just a matter of what works for you. Second of all, fashion is more than just clothes—it can be a way to express yourself or your personality. And finally: Fashion is fun!