If you’re like most people, you probably have a few pairs of colored jeans in your closet. They might be a little faded and worn, but they’re still your favorites—and they’re certainly not going anywhere anytime soon.
But what about in 2023? How will the world’s fashion trends impact the way we wear our colored jeans? Will we be able to pull them off at all? Will they be as popular then as they are now?
We’ll talk about that and more in this blog post!
What exactly are colored jeans?
Colored jeans are trending in the fashion world, and they’re becoming more and more popular. But what exactly are colored jeans?
Colored jeans are just like any other pair of jeans, except the color of the denim is different from traditional blue or black jeans.
These colors can range from dark red to light pink, and even rainbow shades! They can also be a combination of colors like red/green or orange/blue.
They’re also known as “faded” jeans because the color fades out over time.
This happens because of wear and tear on the fabric—the more you wash them, the lighter they get!
Are colored jeans in style in 2023?
Well, we’re not sure exactly. But they are definitely trending right now.
We’ve seen a lot of denim companies coming out with new jeans in colored washes, and we think that’s awesome. We’ve also seen a lot of people wearing colored jeans this year—which is also awesome! We think it’s great that people are experimenting with their wardrobes and trying new trends.
If you want to try colored jeans this year, go for it! Just keep in mind that they can get dirty, so if you’re going to wear them a lot at first, make sure they’re washable and easy to clean.
Let’s see more data:
Google Trends shows that colored jeans peaked in 2012, but they’ve been trending upward since then.
So while their popularity has fallen off a bit, they’re still on trend—and likely will be for years to come.
What kind of colors should you consider wearing?
According to the most popular countries on Google Trends in 2023, it’s safe to say that blue jeans are still going strong.
The United States, Philippines, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia all ranked highest for “colored jeans” searches.
What colored jeans are popular right now?
There are so many different colors of jeans out there, but which ones are the most popular? This is a question that we get asked all the time!
We’ve put together a list of our top five favorite colors based on their popularity.
1. Black – This is one of the best-selling colors and it’s easy to see why. Black jeans go with everything and they’re slimming. Black jeans look great with almost any color shirt or sweater, and they’re perfect for dressing up or down depending on what you’re doing that day!
2. Blue – Classic blue jean has been around since Levi Strauss first made them in 1873. Classic blue jeans come in many different shades from light denim to dark navy blue, but they’re all equally popular because they go with just about anything and they fit well on most body types!
3. White – White jeans are a great way to make sure you look polished without having to wear actual dress pants every day (which can get expensive). White jeans also tend to be very flattering because they show off your legs nicely while still allowing you plenty of flexibility when it comes to movement like bending over or squatting down low enough to pick something up off the floor.
4. Yellow- Yellow jeans are extremely popular right now, and for good reason. Yellow jeans are flattering on most body types because they can be worn in both a casual or formal setting without seeming out of place.
5. Tan-Tan jeans are the perfect “in-between” color for those who want to stick with their casual attire but still try something new. Tan jeans are not too dark, not too light, and they can be worn in a wide variety of settings without standing out like a sore thumb.
5 reasons why colored jeans are popular
Colored jeans are a trend that’s only growing in popularity.
Here are five reasons why:
1. Your colored jeans are a great way to change up your look without committing to a whole new wardrobe.
2. Your colored jeans flattering on so many body types! Whether you have curves or are petite, colored jeans will make you look your best.
3. Colored jeans can give you the perfect amount of edge without being too over-the-top for everyday wear.
4. The colors available today are so fun and unique! You can go from bold and bright to muted and subtle with just a few clicks of the mouse.
5. Finally, for those who aren’t sure about colored jeans yet but want to try them out anyway, there are plenty of options out there that won’t break the bank—so no one will even know what you’re trying out!
5 tips for finding your colored jeans
Finding the right pair is tricky—especially if you’re on a budget!
Here are our top 5 tips for finding your perfect pair:
1. Don’t be afraid to go up a size or two in order to get the fit you want. The best way to know if a pair of pants will work for you is by trying them on, so don’t be afraid of going up in size and trying them again later if it doesn’t work out.
2. Try on different styles and cuts until you find one that works for your body type and personal style. Every body is different, so don’t be afraid to experiment!
3. Think about where you’ll wear them most often when shopping for colored jeans. If it’s going to be mostly casual settings like going out with friends at night or hiking during the day, then go for something more comfortable like jeggings or leggings instead (or try denim).
4. If you’re going to be wearing colored jeans a lot, invest in a few pairs of higher-quality ones that will last longer and look better with time.
5. Try on different shades of blue or other colors like gray, black and white so you can decide which one works best for your skin tone and style preferences.
Here are five tips for wearing your colored jeans in 2023.
1. Don’t forget basics—You can get away with a lot of things when it comes to fashion (and life), but there are some things you just can’t skimp on. Basics like a good pair of jeans and a good pair of shoes are always going to be important, no matter what season or trend is hot right now.
2. Match the jean color with your shoes—There’s nothing wrong with matching your jean color with your shoes, but it’s also not necessary if you don’t want to go that route. If you do decide to match them up, make sure the color is similar enough so that it doesn’t look like an accident.
3. Try on different styles—Don’t just settle for one type of jean because you think that’s all there is out there! You might find those skinny jeans aren’t for you but boyfriend-fit ones are perfect for everyday wear!
4. Choose colors that flatter your skin tone —We all have different skin tones, and some colors look better on us than others. If you’re unsure of what colors to choose, ask a salesperson at your local clothing store or try looking up some styles that celebrities wear.
5. Don’t be afraid to try new things—If you want something different from jeans but aren’t sure where to start, ask yourself what kind of feeling you want your outfit to give off.
Well, that’s up to you!
If you’re looking for a fun way to add some color to your wardrobe, then colored jeans are the way to go.
But if you’re not ready to commit to the trend yet, don’t worry—you can always keep your old pairs around until 2023 is over and move on from there.
Either way, we hope this blog has given you some ideas about how to incorporate bright colors into your daily life. We’ll be here when you need us!
Hey there! I’m Sophia, and I’m the co-founder of this website. I’ve been a lifelong fashion enthusiast and have spent most of my time working in the industry as a fashion stylist. My goal is to create a space where we can all come together and celebrate everything that makes us who we are: our individual styles. I’m excited to bring you this digital community, where we can share our stories, insights, and experiences with each other—and learn new things along the way!