Hey, guys! You’ve just found the best guide on what to wear with white shorts for men in summer 2023.
Here we’ll tell you everything you need to know about dressing for hot weather, how to make your outfit look stylish and fashionable without breaking any rules.
Is it OK for men to wear white shorts?
The short answer is, yes!
The long answer is that it’s fine for men to wear white shorts. White shorts are a classic summer staple, and they’re great for showing off your tan when worn with a light-colored shirt or tank top.
However, there are some points to consider if you’re thinking about wearing white shorts.
First, make sure they fit properly and that they aren’t too clingy or revealing (which can make you feel uncomfortable).
Second, make sure the pair you choose is clean and fresh-looking—no one wants to see pit stains or stains from earlier in the day.
Finally, keep in mind that wearing white shorts does expose more skin than other clothing options (like jeans or khakis), so be prepared for people looking at your legs!
Follow our tips below
1. Wear it with your usual white shirt.
Here’s the thing about white. It goes with everything, so you can wear it with your usual white shirt.
That said, if you’re looking for something a little more formal or put together than just a plain t-shirt and pair of shorts, try wearing one of these options:
- White shirt + white pants
- White shirt + blazer
- White shirt + suit (or other suit jackets)
2. Pair it with a black t-shirt.
A black t-shirt is a versatile choice for almost any occasion, and it will look good with your white shorts.
Wearing a black t-shirt is always easy to wear, so you don’t have to think too much about what you’re going to wear with your white shorts.
In fact, black shirts are so versatile that they can be worn in any season!
3. Wear it with a colored chambray shirt.
A white shirt is a great option for spring and summer.
You can be more daring with the color of your shorts, especially if they’re light enough that you can pair them with a chambray or linen shirt.
A chambray shirt is a classic piece that will never go out of style.
It’s comfortable to wear on warm days because it’s made from lightweight fabric, but it also has some structure that gives it structure and style.
The best part? You can pair it with literally anything!
4. Try it with a bright, bold T-Shirt.
It’s summer and you want to wear a bright, bold T-Shirt.
But what kind of T-Shirt? It should be a good fit and the right length. And it should also be the right style and color!
When choosing your shirt, make sure it’s not too tight or too loose, but just right.
A good rule of thumb is that if you can see your belly button through your shirt then it’s too small for you; if there’s no space between your shirt and your stomach then it’s probably too big for you.
You don’t want either situation when wearing white shorts because that means less skin exposed which means less fun!
5. Create a contrast with an olive green shirt.
To create a contrast, wear an olive green shirt.
A light brown or beige shirt would also work well.
Avoid wearing a white or black shirt as it will make you look like you are wearing pajamas.
This is not what you want to do when trying to look good for your date!
Note: If you have darker skin, try pairing the olive green with a dark blue denim jacket and some simple black dress shoes instead of just one color on top!
6. Rock it with a grey polo shirt.
If you want to make a statement in white shorts, consider wearing a grey polo shirt.
The polo shirt is one of the most versatile pieces in your wardrobe so it can be worn with just about anything.
It’s also a great color for summer because it’s lightweight and goes with everything.
Grey is also one of the best colors for white shorts as it will allow you to wear them in more formal settings than otherwise would be possible with black or other dark colors.
7. Pair it with an army green shirt for that rugged look.
You can wear a white shirt, or you can wear an army green shirt. You decide!
There are lots of styles of shirts out there, but this one is special because the color looks great with all the other colors in your outfit.
It’s made from a soft material and has extra long sleeves that cover up your arms when they get too hot during the summer months.
It’s a versatile shirt that you can wear in the summer or during the winter with a sweater.
8. Try a black polo shirt for just the right amount of contrast and style.
- Choose a black shirt with a collar for the perfect contrast.
- Make sure the shirt is made of a breathable material that allows air to circulate, so you don’t get too hot in it!
- If you want your outfit to be more formal, then go for a button-down or polo with long sleeves and collars; this will make you look sharp and professional, which is always good if you’re trying to impress someone at work or school!
- Try wearing something with no buttons on the front; this makes it easier because then you don’t have anything getting caught on things while moving around throughout the day (which can be very frustrating).
9. White shorts and a blazer or jacket
The white shorts look is perfect for summer, but the key is to pair it with the right accessories.
This can be anything from a blazer to a light jacket, depending on how casual you want to look. For example:
- A button-down shirt and blazer looks great! Just add some sneakers or boat shoes, and you’re good to go! You’ll look cool without looking too dressy or formal.
- A tank top or t-shirt will work as well if you want something more casual. The tank top is really just an alternative way of wearing the same thing—the difference between this outfit and the previous one being that this outfit has less layers and thus looks more relaxed than formal (but still stylish).
10. Wear funky prints to make a statement.
- Wear a patterned shirt. Pattern on pattern is a great way to make a statement, but if you want to be subtle about it, try wearing a shirt with small stripes or checks. The smaller the pattern, the more subtle it will be.
- Wear a contrasting-color shirt that matches your shorts. If you want to wear something bolder than solids or prints, try contrasting colors like blue and white or red and white—this will make your outfit stand out while still keeping things classy!
- Wear large prints in the same color as your shorts (think graphic tees). Large-scale print shirts can also help tie everything together into one coherent look!
11. Choose a fabric that goes with white shorts.
One of the most important things to consider when choosing fabric is whether or not it will clash with your white shorts.
When you’re wearing white shorts, you have to be careful about what colors you choose since they can quickly get ruined if they come into contact with something else that’s not white.
Some colors are more likely than others to do this—for example, black has a tendency to run onto it and leave marks where there were none before.
If you’re wearing a pair of white athletic pants that have black trimming along the bottom edge and on pockets, then keep an eye out for any signs of discoloration around those areas (this might mean frequent washing in cold water).
12. Pick out the perfect accessories for your outfit.
The right accessories can help you make a statement, like you’re ready to take on the world.
Many guys try to keep their outfits as minimal and simple as possible, but if you want to stand out in the crowd, adding just a few pieces of jewelry can do wonders for your look.
A pocket square is a great way to add some color and style without going overboard on accessories.
Pocket squares come in all kinds of patterns and prints so there’s something for everyone!
If that doesn’t work for your personality then try tying an ascot around your neck instead–it’ll add some flair while still remaining casual enough not too dressy up any outfit
White shorts are a great way to express yourself and build your style.
They’re also super versatile, which makes them a great option for any occasion!
Whether you’re looking for something to wear on a day out with friends or an important family event, white will help you look your best in any situation.
The best part is that they can be worn in just about any season so don’t worry if summer is over yet because there’s always time for fun!
Eric is a fashion blogger who loves to write about new styles, beauty products and trends. He is an avid reader of fashion blogs and magazines, so He knows what’s hot in the world of style.