Are flared jeans in style in 2024? This is the question that fashion experts have been asking themselves this season, as they look forward to what will be hot and what won’t be.
And while we can’t guarantee that the answer to this question will be the same for everyone, we do know that one thing is certain: flared jeans are here to stay.
So if you’re looking for a way to stay on top of fashion trends, keep reading!
What do flared jeans look like?
Flared jeans are a style of jeans that have extra fabric at the bottom of the leg, making them wider than normal jeans.
They were popular in the 1970s and 1980s, but their popularity has resurged in recent years.
They’re also known as bell bottoms or flare pants, and they can be worn by anyone who wants to make a statement with their clothes.
Are flared jeans in style in 2024?
Jeans are one of the most versatile pieces of clothing you can own. Jeans are great for casual occasions and formal events alike, and they’re easy to dress up or down depending on your needs. However, it’s important to know which styles are most popular before you make any purchases.
Flared Jeans Are In Style in 2024
If you’ve been wondering whether flared jeans are still in style, we have good news: they are! And they’re not going anywhere anytime soon.
In fact, we predict that they’ll be more popular than ever by 2024. The past few years have seen an explosion in popularity for these kinds of jeans—and it’s not hard to see why.
They make legs look longer and leaner without looking too tight or uncomfortable around the waistline (which is especially important for women with curves).
Plus, the flare allows for a more relaxed fit without sacrificing comfort or style—which makes them perfect for those who have difficulty finding jeans that fit properly without being too tight around the hips but also don’t fall down around the ankles when walking around town all day long!
Let’s see more data from search engines:
Here’s what we know: according to Google Trends, there was a peak in searches for flared jeans in April 2022.
And the top countries searching for flared jeans were the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Ireland, Norway and Denmark.
So if you’re looking to try something new with your denim game, keep these countries in mind!
We also did some research on Shein and Amazon
We decided to do some research on Shein and Amazon to see what’s out there.
We found that hundreds of sellers were selling flared jeans—most of them were from China.
Flared jeans are popular on both sites, with Shein having more than twice as many options as Amazon.
There are more reasons why flared Jeans Are Popular
1) Flared Jeans look good on almost everyone: If you’re tall, short, curvy, thin—flared jeans will work for you! They have a flattering effect on most body types.
2)Flared Jeans show off your personality: Flares can make you look more mature or more youthful depending on how you wear them and what else you pair with them. For example: if you pair them with a crop top and heels, they’ll make you look older; but if you wear them with flats and a casual top, they’ll bring out the inner teenager in all of us!
3) Flares are versatile: Flares can be dressed up or down depending on what else you wear with them; so whether it’s casual Friday or date night at the restaurant—you’ll always look great
4) It can be worn all year round: You can pair them with boots and a coat to keep you warm during the winter or wear them without a jacket during spring or summer.
5)The possibilities are endless: There are so many ways to wear flares; this means you’ll never get bored with them!
5 tips for choosing the right flared Jeans online
We know you’re looking for the perfect pair of flared jeans, and we want to help. So here are our top tips for choosing the right flared jeans online:
1) Know your measurements: If you’re ordering online, be sure to double-check your measurements against the product’s size guide. It’s always better to be safe than sorry!
2) Consider a stretchy fabric: You’ll want something that will fit you well and feel comfortable from day one. A stretchy fabric like denim or spandex is best for this.
3) Try them on in person if possible: If you can’t try on the jeans in person, it might be worth buying them anyway—you can always return them if they don’t work out!
4) Look at reviews: Don’t just look at the number of stars a product has—read the reviews! Reviews offer great insight into what people really think about these products, which will help you decide whether or not they’re right for you.
5) Do some research: Before making any purchases online, do some research on what types of flared jeans are trending right now so that you don’t end up with something that might look dated in five years’ time!
5 Quick tips for wearing flared Jeans that look Amazing
1. Wear them with a loose top and heels. This is a great way to balance out the volume in the bottom half of your outfit.
2. Try a cropped blazer over your flared jeans if you want to add some structure to your look without having to wear a structured pant like a pencil skirt or skinny jeans.
3. Wear high-heeled sandals with your flared jeans—this is an easy way to show off your legs without compromising comfort!
4. Try pairing flared jeans with a flowy top and ankle booties for an ultra-chic look that’s perfect for work or play!
5. Be sure to shop for pants that fit you correctly—flared pants that are too big will make you look frumpy and unflattering, whereas pants that are too small will accentuate all of the wrong areas of your body (and we don’t need any more of that!).
We’ve covered a lot of ground here, and we hope you found it helpful. In short: yes, flared jeans will be in style in 2024!
We can’t wait to see what other trends come out this year.
Hey there! I’m Sophia, and I’m the co-founder of this website. I’ve been a lifelong fashion enthusiast and have spent most of my time working in the industry as a fashion stylist. My goal is to create a space where we can all come together and celebrate everything that makes us who we are: our individual styles. I’m excited to bring you this digital community, where we can share our stories, insights, and experiences with each other—and learn new things along the way!